Friday, June 26, 2009

nick and norah's infinite playlist

ow gosh, this movie was fantastic. i just watched it last night and i'd love the story so much. and i fell in love MOOOOOORE! with michael cera. even if he always portrays dorky roles (like in juno) he's still the most hottest and cutest dork for me. raaaaar! actually i really dont like NORAH (played by kat dennings). i mean she speaks like she's drunk or something idk! she speaks exactly the same like juno. haha! im a ryt? did yoo notice that? whatever! haha. it just pop up into my mind because while im watching nick and norah, when norah spokes, her voice where kinda familiar to me. and juno just pop up into my mind and i realize there voice where the same. they speak like they are drunk or something. weird ha! XD


Norah: There's this part of Judaism that I like. Tikun Olam. It said that the world is broken into pieces and everyone has to find them and put them back together.
Nick: Maybe we don't have to find it. Maybe we are the pieces.
Norah: Nick? I'm coming in...


MICHAEL CERA is my new boyfriend. hahahaha!


~T

0 comments: