Monday, May 4, 2009

misses everything

currently im drinking my favorite drink CHUCKIE. haiiii. then while im blogging right here. theres a thing that just pop up on my mind. but i dont want to spill it here. LOL. :)

its a boring day today. nothing special happen for me to spill here. i just hang out in our store coz our maid who actually the real person assigned in our store just take her vacation in her hometown. so now im actually stuck there. i have no choice. but its still good coz my mom was paying me and now i really have to work so that i can have a money for my hair treatment. i want to straighten my hair. i really want to. so i need to work harder for me to have money. hai. what a summer. cool huh? ugh. by the way. this day i watch my fave show. HOT SHOT. oh yeah i love it so much. im hooked up with wu chun, jerry yan, and zhan min yang. such a hottie. and zhan min yang reminds me of someone really really special. T____T

you know what. i sooper love candy mag. the issue is full of stuffs about robi and some pictures too. my gosh. since i bought that magazine. im reading it before i sleep. i sooper love robi. yiii.


OUT.

0 comments: