Tuesday, May 12, 2009

what a great day

this is one of my best day ever this summer. me and my bagito loves just went to school this morning and it became a chance for us to bond and see each other. gosh i miss them so much and i enjoy the whole day with them. we went to school to get our alumni ID :) my face looks sick in the id. my god. and then we went upstairs to see if our teachers are there, and then tambay lang kame dun. saya. XD after our tambay in CSA. we went to SM sta.rosa. wala kameng napala dun. we just ate there and then some decided to go to kir's crib, but me i decided to go home coz masaket ung paa ko. our jeepney moments is so hilarious. dameng comedy. antraffic kasi so nagtrip trip na lang kame sa jeep para makalimutan namen ang init. may fresh air, black magic, at englishan na naganap sa jeep. (they know what i mean XD) so there. what a day ha? haha. this is so great coz finally i saw them again. i really enjoy there company so much. haiii. thats all. then tonight, i just watch BOYS OVER FLOWERS. raaaaaaawr. addicted to it. love them all. :)


~ T

0 comments: