Saturday, May 2, 2009

OBSESSion

owkey so i had discovered another obsession of mine which is watching 90210. i find the story very interesting so ive decided to watch it. and then i fell in love with adam gregor and matt lanter. oh yeah. they are so hot. HANDSOME. :)

so another boring day. yes it is. thank god for 90210. it makes my day good. xD
still hoping for my laptop to be fixed. gosh its been weeks since my laptop has been broken. waaaaaa. the damage is weird. the microsoft of my laptop has expired. blah blah blah. sorry naman. im not good at computer stuffs.

hey hey. im starting to love TWITTER. everyday i post some shout outs there. yea i mean EVERYDAY. im posting some weird shout outs there. you know naman. im good at weird stuffs. so if ever yoo visit my twitter. please understand na lang. ok? wahahaha.

gotta go. OUT.

0 comments: