Saturday, April 25, 2009

craaaaazzzzy

owkeey. so the weather is weird. yesterday it's so stormy and now it's so sunny outside. the summer fever is back again. the temperature is hot and it's another great time to go to the beach. oh yeah i sooper love the beach. now i want to go to ilocos. i saw a resort there which is very beautiful. it has a swimming pool and the beach has white sand. so beautiful. OMGEEE i almost forgot. i don't have any camera to capture my summer moments. haaaaaiiii. emooo. cry. T__T
after the sooper sermon that i received from mom, now we're starting to be ok again. this is so great. i thought she will be mad at me like forever.

later i will go to the dentist to have my tooth fix. and then tomorrow i will be back at manila doctors for my dental check up. ugh. there again? shiiiit. i really don't want to go back there because i'll just remember the stupidity of mine that i have done. aiiiiiish. i hate it.

this week will be a great week for me. and i'll promise that to myself.
i'll hang out with my loves bagitos even though i don't have any money. i really miss them so much and i'll try to do everything just to be with them. awww. sweet. :)

0 comments: