Sunday, April 19, 2009

sunburn

just got home from the beach. yeaaa! beaching is fun. yes i said beaching in purpose. wahahaha! we stayed in this resort in san antonio, zambales for almost 1 whole day. coz we arrive there at 10 in the morning and then we left at 12 noon the next day. had soo much fun with my family and some family friends. sooper bonding.


oh well. so as part of the beaching thing. i became tan. as in. my upper arm and my lower arm's color doesn't match because i swim wearing my little miss snapshot shirt. and boy my sunburn hurts a lot. gossh! and its very sandy there. the sand is getting in to our shirts and shorts also its sticking in our hair. gawwd! but still its ok. i still love the beach anyway even though the big waves are eating us alive. xD its so fun when the big waves are getting near to yoo becauser yoo can't stop it for banging on yoo and you can't avoid on falling and sometimes yoo can also lay down because of this strong waves. so much fun. haha! i laugh a lot when my tita and my couz roll on the shore because they were hit by the waves. wahahaha! hilarious. as in define gulong. xD waaaa! can't wait for our next swimming. hope its gonna be on the beach again. yey!


love the beach :)

0 comments: