Friday, April 24, 2009

malas day ever

this day sucks. waaaaaaaaaaaaa!
me and bhes went to manila doctors for my physical exam. its the first time that we went to manila together and all by ourselves. its sooper tiring when we were there coz we went around and around at the whole hospital. grabeeh talaga. so after 3 hours of walking around and going to certain laboratories and rooms. we finally finished everything. but not everything coz i still need to go back there for my dentla check up. im not yet that finished so another suffering day on monday. raaaaawr. we thought that this will be great coz we had experienced how to go to manila all by ourselves. but we we're wrong.
as we go home. we ride on the bus. as we we're sitted i check my bag if something is missing or what. and then i get my money at my bag to pay the conductor our pamasahe so as i was getting my money i put my digi cam at my lap. and then after i pay i thought i put already the digi cam right back on my bag. so while on the road. me and bhes both fell asleep and then after that we woke up. get rid on the bus and then went straigh right at home.
and then as i was checking my bag to get the digi cam. i didnt saw it there. omgeee. ive lost my digi cam. no no. it was stolen. waaaaaaaa! MY DIGI CAM WAS STOLEN. shiiiit. this sucks. im so scared on what my parents will say. waaa. gosh. sooper sermon na naman abot ko nito. haiii.
well there. just sharing the most stupid moment of my life. x_x

0 comments: