Wednesday, April 22, 2009

EARTH DAY


celebrate earth day by simply switch off and unplug. lets endure the importance of our mother earth and the richness of our environment. HAPPY EARTH DAY :)
owkey soo another boring day. its still raining. waaaa! right now im waiting for bhes to ask me to take a splash in the rain. wahahaha! yesterday she ask me if i want to get wet in the rain but ive already taken a bath that time. ngayon gusto ko bumawi sa kanya. xD i miss the days when we were little and we ride in my bike whenever its raining and then we go to the basketball court and take a look if my crush is there playing. ahahaha. landoooot. :)) raaaawr! miss my bhes. grabeh its been days since i last saw her. we really need to date. xD
argh. want to go to the mall but still. NO MONEY. i want to watch 17 again with bhes. but we're both poor. waaaaaaa!
its supposed to be the day of my physical exam in manila doctors but i woke up late and my mom is not feeling well so we need to move my sched to friday. yeaaaaaaaaaa!
another non sense entry. haha. xD
ENJOY EARTH DAY.
DO YOUR PART.
SAVE OUR PLANET.

0 comments: